Consists of three libraries, which are available as packages on NuGet.org
ITrackingState interface with TrackingState enum, for use by client and service projects.TrackableEntities.Client:
Portable class library with a change-tracking collection that sets state as entities are added, removed, or modified.TrackableEntities.EF.5, TrackableEntities.EF.6:
Contain extension methods for DbContext which set entity state, so they can be persisted in a single transaction.
Changes from Beta 1
- ModelBase implementation of ITrackable removed and added to entity classes in order to accommodate the DataContract serializer for WCF support.
- EF assembly split into EF5 and EF6 because VS 2012's EF scaffolding engine does not support EF6.
- T4 templates updated and extended for Web API 2, with support for async operations.
- Added project and item templates with a sample for WCF.
- Created separate extensions for VS 2012 and VS 2013.